| Resume a previously saved form
Resume Later

In order to be able to resume this form later, please enter your email and choose a password.

NH Transfer Logo
This form is for students enrolled in the Community College System of New Hampshire who wish to transfer to the University of New Hampshire, Plymouth State University, Keene State College, or Granite State College. There is no application fee.

Please note: The University of New Hampshire deadlines for transfer students are as follows: UNH Durham: April 1 for Fall Semester, November 15 for Spring Semester. UNH Manchester: June 15 for Fall Semester, November 15 for Spring Semester. Please check https://admissions.unh.edu/apply-transfer-students for any updates to deadlines. The University of New Hampshire requires official college transcripts be sent directly from each institution.
Personal Information

If you would like the opportunity, we invite you to share more about your gender identity below.

<i>Please provide confirmation of your status by attaching a copy of your permanent resident card or visa documents.&nbsp;</i>

If you have been discharged, a copy of your military form DD-214 indicating the nature of your discharge will be required.

High School Attended:

Ex.: "2015-2019" or "12-16."

Ex.: "June 2019" or "06/2019"

University /College(s) Attended:

Ex.: "2015-2019" or "12-16."

Ex.: "June 2019" or "06/2019"

*Any changes in these conditions will require you to notify the Office of Admissions within 14 days.

ALL Applicants: 
I have completed this form accurately and thoroughly. By signing below, I authorize my Community College and the University System of New Hampshire institution(s) to which I am applying to share my educational records and transcripts to expedite the transfer process and award any degrees or certificates earned.

Please use this section to upload any additional necessary documentation